In order to diversify MXC ecosystem and bring more friendly user experience, MXC will roll out PoS program at 12:00 (UTC+8), August 16, to offer more complete and convenient services for all users.
PoS, abbreviation of Proof of Stake, is another kind of mining mode compared to PoW (Proof of Work), a traditional mining mode. The specifics are below.
I. Now DASH, VSYS, VDS, ZEL, PCX, IMG and BHD are initially included in PoS program of MXC. Other currencies will be included in later stage.
II. If you have the currencies thereof, you can find the currency on the asset page and click “PoS” to join. Entry standard:
- Your balance of the currency must be greater than the minimum amount required by PoS.
- Your balance will be recorded several times a day, and your minimum holding of the currency will be taken to count your earnings.
- If the recorded amount of your holding is less than the minimum amount required by PoS program, It, then, quits automatically.
- If PoS quits due to insufficient balance, you are able to buy/deposit the currency and click “PoS” button again to join.
- Your earnings will be counted based on a volatile interest rate. The specific interest rate and earning distribution time will be noted in the popup when you click “PoS”.
III. The currencies for PoS Program are not to be locked, so trade or withdrawal are available at any time.
IV. The earnings will be distributed in the form of currency that you join PoS program, and the interest rate will be adjusted according to the real earnings of the staking pool. The earnings will be distributed in a daily basis, and the more principal you have, the more earnings you will gain.
V. You can start and stop PoS program at any time.
If you have any problem, please contact our customer service.
Find us on:
You can register an account on MXC via our referral link here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
August 15, 2019